I. Put the words in the correctorder to make questions. Example: time / you / up / what / have /get / do / to? What time do you have to get up? intere
I. Put the words in the correct
order to make questions.
Example: time / you / up / what / have /
get / do / to?
What time do you have to get up?
1. interesting / presentations /
were / very / the?
2. the / last / how / did /
conference / long/
3. like / were / what / facilities /
4. attended / how / your / people /
many / presentation?
5. job / wear / have / in / uniform
/ you / your / to / do / a / what?
6. books / many / you / buy / so /
why / did?
7. States / visa / get / to / to /
go / you / do / have / a / the / to?
8. John / does / pills / take /
often / his / how / have / to?
9. plant / carefully / you / after /
look / do / have / to / this / very?
10. like / what / conference / was /
- 1) Were the presentations interesting?
2) How long did the conference last?
3) What were the facilities like?
4) How many people attended your presentation?
5) What uniform do you have to wear in your job?
6) Why did you buy so many books?
7) Do you have to get a visa to go to the States?
8) How often does John have to take his pills?
9) Do you have to look after this plant very carefully?
10) What was the conference like?